Stamped Washers, Metal Spinning, and Wire Forming
Wrought Washer Milwaukee, WI
- 60 stamping presses (20 - 600 ton)
- Specials and standards
- F436, Split Lock, Mil-Carb, USS, SAE, Fender, Type B, Spring Pins
- OD - .375 - 4.50" & material thickness .020 - .750"
- Laser, CNC, and high speed inspection & sorting
Hawkeye Metal Spinning Jesup, IA
- Over 20 spinning (CNC and manual), stamping, & turret machines
- Material thickness 1/4" (max) & diameters to 85"
- Steel, Stainless, Galvanized, Aluminium, Brass
Kewanna Metal Specialties Kewanna, IN
- Wire welded assemblies & wire forms
- Diameters from .060 - 1.00"
- In-house powder coating
Representing Leading Manufacturers
Prion Manufacturing Oakdale, PA
- 6 & 8 Multi-Spindle screw machine & CNC (Acme)
- Diameters from 1/2 - 2-5/8" and lengths to 8.00"
- 2500 pcs min & 500 for CNC
Teale Machine Rochester, NY
- 43 Multi-Spindle (Davenports with Servos) - Brass
- 15 Other machines (CNC, Wickman, 5-axis, grinding, assembly)
- Dia from .010 - 1.00" and CNC up to 1.75" dia and 6" Lengths
Omni Components Hudson, NH
- 30 Swiss Machines (Citizen)
- 18 Other machines (Milling, Wire/RAM EDM, Turning)
- Dia from .008 - 1.25"
Mar-Bro Manufacturing Phoenix, AZ
- Cold & warm headed fasteners - 250 pc min
- Diameters #000 - 3/4" (M1 - M20) & lengths to 9"
- Socket heads, 12 Points, Hex flange, HHCS, Blanks
- A286, Inconel 600 & 718, Monel, stainless, alloy steel, titanium
Ohio Rod Products Versailles, IN
- Long length fasteners
- Diameters from #2 -3/4" and Lengths to 80"
- Quantities from 1M pcs
- Motor Thru Bolts, Conveyor Rods, Reel Bolts
- Hinge Pins, Tie Rods, Blanks, Guard Rail Bolts
Crescent Manufacturing Burlington, CT
- Miniature cold formed fasteners - 1M pc min
- Diameters from #000 - 3/8" (M1.2 - M10) and lengths to 3.00"
- Mil-Spec, AN, MS, NAS (part numbers)
- Alloy, Steel, Stainless, A286, Brass, Aluminum, Monel, Phos Bronze
- Blanket orders up to 2 years (25M pcs/rel)
Image Industries Clarksdale, MS
- Weld Studs - Drawn Arc, CD
- Shear Connectors, Headed Anchors
- Diameters #4 - 1" (M1 - M30) & lengths to 10"
- Hydraulic ports & cable management
- Welding Equipment Units